Sunday, April 19, 2015

C4K Summary for Month of April

C4K#8
The kid that I commented on was a boy name Elijah from Oklahoma. The blog that I commented on was about what type of business Elijah would have. He said that he would like to be a fishing guide. He described what he would do as a fishing guide every morning. My comment to her post said, "Elijah, My name is Kiyana and I attend the University of South Alabama taking the EDM 310 class. Being a fishing guide is a very interesting job. I like fishing and wouldn't mind being able to fish everyday. I hope that one day you are able to fulfill your dream of being a fishing guide. Good Luck!"

C4K #9
The kid that I commented on was a girl named Bethany from New Zealand. The blog post that I commented on was a Vimeo video about her sisters playing in the Pacific rim Easter basketball tournament. The video included different pictures from the tournament and had captions and music.
My comment on her post said, "Hi Bethany, My name is Kiyana. I attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama taking the EDM 310 class. I really enjoyed your video and how great it looks. You did an amazing job putting it together. I am still learning on how to create videos and add effects and everything else to it like you did. Great Job!"

Vimeo


C4K #10
The kid that I commented on for this post was a boy named Owen from Canada. The blog post that I commented on seemed like he had to make up a three course lunch meal for his teacher and describe it using bugs and insects. My comment to his post said, " Hi Owen, My name is Kiyana and I attend the University of South Alabama taking the EDM 310 class. This blog post is very interesting. I would really like to know what the topic and/or requirements were for this post."

No comments:

Post a Comment