Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K Summary for Month of March

C4K #5
The kid that I commented on is a seventh grader named Jesse. The post that I commented on, he talks about his basketball season. He says that he is on a traveling basketball team and they have had some good games and has also had some bad games. He says that whenever one of the players "gets there head down, then the rest of the team gets their head down." They have one more tournament game to play and they want to "end it with a bang."
The comment that I left for Jesse said "Every team has their ups and downs. You just have to stay positive, keep your heads up and continue to practice to get better. Whenever you see one player put their head down, remind them and the rest of the team that you guys did your best and there will always be another chance to do better at the next game. I hope that you and your team win the last tournament game. Good Luck."

C4K #6
This blog was from a sophomore named Kaylee. Her post was about her job shadowing experience. She says that she wasn't able to go with her first job choice, which is a forensic analyst, so she had to go with a pharmacist. She talks about how her experience wasn't very exciting, but it was interesting for her to watch them mix the medications in lotions and how they made chewable gummies.
The comment that I left for Kaylee said, "My name is Kiyana and I attend the University of South Alabama. I like how you were able to shadow one of your dream jobs. Even though the experience wasn't what you expected or that interesting, at least you were able to do it and know that being a pharmacist isn't what you really want to do. I wish that I was able to shadow my dream job when I was in high school. I hope you are able to make a final decision on what you really want to do in your future. Good Luck!"

C4K #7
This blog was from a seventh grader named JT. In his post he talked about football and that it is his favorite sport. He says that he plays lineman and has been playing football since he was in the fourth grade. He also describes a few of the different positions and what type of a person would play that position. For example, he says "You need fast people for running back, bigger guys for lineman, people who are fast and can catch for wide receiver, and people who can do everything and stay calm in intense situation should go out for quarterback."
The comment that I left for JT said, "My name is Kiyana and I attend the University of South Alabama. This post about football is very good. I like how you describe a few of the different positions. I'm not really a big football fan but I have learned a lot about it these past few years with the help of my boyfriend. He played football when he was in high school and has taught me some things so that I can better understand the game when I am watching it. I hope you continue to play and get better and maybe one day you will become a pro football player."
Kids Blog 2

No comments:

Post a Comment