Sunday, March 1, 2015

C4K Summary for Month February

C4K#1
My first kids name was Lizzie H. from Mr. Boylen's eighth grade language arts class. The blog that I commented on was her talking about how she loves apple juice and always has to have a bottle next to her bed filled with apple juice every night. She wanted to know if anybody else does this. I told her that I do it all the time. When I was a kid I always had apple juice by my bed as well. Now, it doesn't have to be apple juice all the time. I have different kinds of juice by my bed every night.

C4K#4
This post was by Jesse B. who summarized the book Shiloh. He gave great detail about the book and described how the boy really felt about the dog Shiloh. I commented and told him that I had never read the book or seen the movie. His summary of this book has made me want to go actually read this book and then watch the movie.

Kids Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment