Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Practice Blog Post

Outline

  • I will begin by telling you who I am and where I from.
  • Next, I will tell you why I want to become an educator and what an educator is required to do in his or her work.
  • Lastly, I will tell what I like to do and what my passions are and other interesting facts about myself.


My name is Kiyana Anderson and I am from Pensacola, Florida, which is only about an hour south of Mobile. I starting attending USA in August 2013 after I transferred from the University of West Florida in Pensacola, Florida. I came here to major in Nursing and become a neonatal nurse, but unfortunately I didn't do good in some of my classes that were required to be accepted in the nursing program here. So, I decided to major in Elementary Education, that way I can still be around kids who are a passion of mine. Teachers in the 21st century are dedicated to working and teaching children. Their work entails them to teach there students and provide them with the best knowledge.

What I like to do more than other things is learn and tech myself how to sew. I work at a fabric store and have started liking the idea of making my own things, such as clothes, blankets, curtains, and many other things. So, I got my first sewing machine for Christmas and have been teaching myself how to sew and learning how to use a sewing machine. I also would like to get better at being more talkative and getting to know new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment