Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blog Post #1

Before taking this class, I hadn't really heard much about it. The one thing that I do remember somebody telling me about this class is to make sure that I do ALL of my blog posts every week before Sunday. Having to do a blog post every week is one of the fears I have about EDM310. Another fear is being able to write the right things and answer all questions effectively in the blog post. In other classes similar to this one, I could just write something short and to the point and then be do. But with this class, I have to make sure that I write a good and quality blog post and go in depth with the posts and answers and that will be one of the most difficult things for me to do in EDM310. For me to address this aspect, I will need to research and read more about writing a good and quality blog post and what will help me in writing more in depth posts.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand the worry about getting quality blog post every week! After this week, 9 hours of work per week in this class seems logical. I know that I will need a lot of extra time, which I have more of in the spring. I think looking at other bloggers' posts will help in learning how to write a quality blog post..Also, the Writing A Quality Blog Post link in the class page will really help.

    ReplyDelete